Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by icarrara <ic...@studio5.it> on 2007/03/14 18:41:00 UTC

Looking for a ServiceMix developer for File/Ftp transfer

I'm looking for a developer that can configure ServiceMix 3.1 to manage some
file transfers.

I need to automatize the transfer of binary files from a Windows server file
system to a remote Ftp server and vivecersa.

When a predermined file appears on a folder I'll transfer it to a folder of
the Ftp server.  If the folder is new it have to create it.
Viceversa,  when a predermined file appears on a folder of the Ftp server
I'll transfer it to a folder of the local Windows server.  If the folder is
new it have to create it.

Optionally, I have to delete the file from the source folder, or archive it
in another folder.

I'm looking for a developer that is able to produce the necessary
configuration files to use the Ftp and File component of ServiceMix 3.1.

Ivano Carrara