Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by re...@apache.org on 2006/03/27 15:55:40 UTC

svn commit: r389146 - in /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk: ./ java/ java/javax/ java/javax/el/ java/javax/servlet/ java/javax/servlet/http/ java/javax/servlet/jsp/ java/javax/servlet/jsp/el/ java/javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/ java/javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/doc-files/ ...

Author: remm
Date: Mon Mar 27 05:53:46 2006
New Revision: 389146

Log:
- Attempt to create a new repository according to the earlier thread.
- No modules right now.
- Dependencies on c-logging, c-modeler (which I think I will merge/simplify to util, as done with
  digester earlier), Ant, JDT, PureTLS and JavaMail. Maybe it is possible to add dummy sources
  for JavaMail to build without having to get the JAR, don't know about PureTLS.
- Will require Java 5.

[This commit notification would consist of 124 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]