Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Troy Spruit <ts...@imagegroup.com> on 2001/05/31 14:47:24 UTC

COMProvider.dll

Has anyone had a problem running the COM examples? It appears that the
COMProvider.dll (as well as the example dll's) was compiled using
Microsoft's debug release library since they are referencing (msvcrtd.dll).
I have the source for the example dll's so those aren't a problem, but the
COMProvider library I can't rebuild due to not having the source. I
downloaded IBM's Web Services Toolkit and the file with it had the same
problem. Any ideas?

Thanks, Troy Spruit