Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Robert Douglass <r....@onlinehome.de> on 2002/02/06 12:51:07 UTC

New TDK: I'm available as a tester

I saw several very auspicious messages in the archives about redoing (or
doing away with) the TDK. As I am your typically dumb user, coming to the
site with absolutely no idea about how to do anything with Turbine et. al.,
I think I'd be a fantastic tester for whatever packages whoever is putting
together. I also have a bit of time on my hands, since my planned Turbine
project is completely stalled by my inability to run the init task to build
my newapp. So, with that impressive resume, please contact me directly if
you think I could be useful. I am, in fact, a full-time Java developer, so
I'm not completely helpless ;-)

I usually develop under Win2K, but I have a Suse Linux 7.2 box as well.

Robert Douglass

Hype Softwaretechnik GmbH
Bonn, Germany

r.douglass@onlinehome.de