Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Nelson Cazonda <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/12 18:54:09 UTC

Intro

Greetings,
My name is Nelson Cazonda, I work as Scrum Master in a Mozambican Bank.
Despite the fact that the vast majotity uses Eclipse here, I've been using
Netbeans for more than 6 years for javase/javaee development. I wrote a few
apps with Netbeans RCP and now I'm developing a plugin for internal use
inside my company.
I'm very excited to join this family and hope to bring valuable
contributions.

PS: I hope you guys forgive my bad English, we speak Portuguese in my
country.

--
Cumprimentos

Nelson Cazonda