Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/12 07:05:55 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-614: Add Prefix Scan support for State Stores

Hi All,

I would like to start a new voting thread for the below KIP to add prefix
scan support to state stores:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-
614%3A+Add+Prefix+Scan+support+for+State+Stores
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-614%3A+Add+Prefix+Scan+support+for+State+Stores>

Thanks!
Sagar.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-614: Add Prefix Scan support for State Stores

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Guozhang,

For the PR review, the PR is already there in the KIP.

I am adding it here:

https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka/pull/242

It's not complete by any means but maybe one pass would be possible?

Thanks!
Sagar.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-614: Add Prefix Scan support for State Stores

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Hi Sagar,

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks All!

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-614: Add Prefix Scan support for State Stores

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.