Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sarah Stapleton <sa...@muellners.org> on 2020/10/25 20:24:20 UTC

Research on Apache Fineract/MifosX as its pivotal role in Microfinance & Fintech industry

Hello all,

This is Sarah. I am affiliated with Muellners team as a research fellow. I
am also part of University of Copenhagen and University of Stockholm.

I am researching the “Role of open source solution Apache Fineract” in
various types of micro finance use cases practiced in South Asia e.g India,
Africa & South America over recent 2 years. This will result in an IEEE
standard white paper and part of my academic assignment. This will also
result in my few articles being published on this subject.

I am therefore requesting you to respond to this questionnaire for an
effective case study to come out of this.
https://forms.gle/wmv3jsGFjFJXWPr4A

Following stakeholders can participate in this study:

a. Partners and consultants implementing Apache Fineract or Fineract based
solutions.
b. Industry Professionals representing MFIs, NBFCs, small banks, fintechs
in micro-finance

I thank the community in advance.

--

Sarah J Stapleton

Research Assistant

This mail is governed by *Muellners®* IT policy. The information contained
in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that
is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed
to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and
then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination,
distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to
and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by applicable
law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies and to
protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be
error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you
communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: Research on Apache Fineract/MifosX as its pivotal role in Microfinance & Fintech industry

Posted by Sarah Stapleton <sa...@muellners.org>.
Dear Saranch,

Thank you for your email and interest in the project.

I have circulated an email this morning to thank participants and to remind
others who would like to participate.

I have followed your advice and included an invitation to community members
to ask whether they consider anything has been left out of the
questionnaire. Many thanks for this useful suggestion.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org>.

Posted by Ankit Muellner <an...@muellners.org>.
Hi all, I would like to move this thread up for participation.
Thanks

On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 21.24, Sarah Stapleton <sa...@muellners.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is Sarah. I am affiliated with Muellners team as a research fellow. I
> am also part of University of Copenhagen and University of Stockholm.
>
> I am researching the “Role of open source solution Apache Fineract” in
> various types of micro finance use cases practiced in South Asia e.g India,
> Africa & South America over recent 2 years. This will result in an IEEE
> standard white paper and part of my academic assignment. This will also
> result in my few articles being published on this subject.
>
> I am therefore requesting you to respond to this questionnaire for an
> effective case study to come out of this.
> https://forms.gle/wmv3jsGFjFJXWPr4A
>
> Following stakeholders can participate in this study:
>
> a. Partners and consultants implementing Apache Fineract or Fineract based
> solutions.
> b. Industry Professionals representing MFIs, NBFCs, small banks, fintechs
> in micro-finance
>
> I thank the community in advance.
>
> --
>
> Sarah J Stapleton
>
> Research Assistant
>

> This mail is governed by *Muellners®* IT policy. The information
> contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain
> information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If
> you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has
> been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by
> reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
> dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
> anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All
> messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted
> by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal
> policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be
> guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or
> destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks
> if you communicate with us by e-mail.

--
Ankit Müllner Muellners Europe +4581929792 Sent from my iPad. This mail is