Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Long <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 20:28:57 UTC

Is there a way to render to a freestanding script or, outside of any context

Hello all,
its been several days since ive worked on my little app and this
morning I fired up maven and got the latest updates and ran my app and
then i was deluged with javascript blood...

anything inside of
  <unique>
       --here--
 </unique>

in a .script used to be rendered freestanding outside of any scope
which was good for global functions on a page, now i noticed its
rendered inside of a dojo.event.connect block... is there a way to
contribute to the script outside of any block because all 14 of my
components are flailing about, spewing js errors now...

Thanks in advance for any help,
Josh

Re: Is there a way to render to a freestanding script or, outside of any context

Posted by Josh Long <st...@gmail.com>.
thank you! (again, heh), Jesse!

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.