Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com> on 2013/04/10 01:49:22 UTC

strange output on cs4.0.1 gui when restarted

Hey Folks,
I am seeing a really strange issue, after a reboot, I am seeing tons of
% and other characters throughout the display. An example-

Anyone have any ideas as to why this happened and how to correct it? Has
anyone had this issue before?
I appreciate any help.
Thanks.
-jason

--
Thanks.
-Jason

Re: strange output on cs4.0.1 gui when restarted

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
The text is display as URL encode (example: %20 == space char).

Empty your cache browser, close it and restart. Try now to view the
admin UI?

Milamber

Posted by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com>.
Hey Sebastien,
No the output of every page was affected by this variable being switched
to true.  The entire ui became unusable.
Thanks.
-jason

On 4/17/2013 12:14 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:

Jason, Just to clarify, you only saw this in the global settings page ?
The rest of the UI is fine ? thanks -sebastien On Apr 16, 2013, at 1:12

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Jason,

Posted by Jason Pavao <ja...@oracle.com>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.