Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carine Porret <cp...@capgemini.fr> on 2001/02/01 09:36:48 UTC

Re: Help with LDAP taglibs and cocoon

Hello,

I'm going through problems configuring Cocoon : I manage to configure it with Litewebserver and now I'm trying to configure it with Resin 1.2.b3. Everything works perfectly, including XSP, except when I call a page with LDAP taglibs. I then get a 'nullpointerexception' and can't get further ...
Has anybody ever encountered that problem? Is there a way to check that there is no library missing (although I'm quite sure I've everything since it worked with Litewebserver).

Thank you so much,

Best Regards,

Carine