Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Desmond Nysschens <de...@live.co.za> on 2017/11/07 15:48:44 UTC

Introduction - Desmond from SA

Hey guys,

Web site says to introduce me self.

I am a PHP’er and been dev’ing with Netbeans for more than 15 years. Currently I am coding Laravel / Symfony stuff and thought I might keep abreast with the Netbeans hand-over to Apache , if I may.

Please advise where / how to subscribe to your mailing list in this regard.

Many thanks

Kind regards
Desmond

Re: Introduction - Desmond from SA

Posted by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Desmond,

It is always good to meet fellow South Africans in the NetBeans community!
Welcome!

This is the right mailing list if you want to stay in touch with the
development of Apache NetBeans. :)

~ Hermien