Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/01 01:40:15 UTC

Re: Tapestry 5.5 beta release

One more

Correct test for TAP5-2582

Re: Tapestry 5.5 beta release

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry, I didn't have a chance to test it locally yet with your patches.

--
Thiago

Re: Tapestry 5.5 beta release

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapestry 5.5 beta release

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 11:04 PM Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Here are 3 more which they are more or less connected with JPA failing /
> disabled tests
>
> Order of applying is important
>
> Example if the 0001-fix-tomcat-runner-patch is not applied first then JPA
> JNDI test suite will fail
>
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 3:40 AM Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> One more
>>
>> Correct test for TAP5-2582
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 1:56 AM Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Another one small fix

Thiago

Re: Tapestry 5.5 beta release

Posted by Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>.
Thats great.thanks

Re: Tapestry 5.5 beta release

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Another question for Dmitris: were these patches done so the tests can
compile and run with Java 11? To keep the scope smaller and have 5.5
released as soon as possible, my plan is to keep building Tapestry with
Java 8. Actually building with Java 11 would be for 5.6.

--
Thiago

Re: Tapestry 5.5 beta release

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Dmitris!

wrote:

> Here are 3 more which they are more or less connected with JPA failing /
> disabled tests
>
> Order of applying is important
>
> Example if the 0001-fix-tomcat-runner-patch is not applied first then JPA
> JNDI test suite will fail
>
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 3:40 AM Dimitris Zenios <di...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> One more