Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Meyer <jo...@pueblocomputing.com> on 2013/10/03 20:14:15 UTC

Re: Indirect and Address problem (SOLVED)

Okay, so I just needed one more step with Brian's problem.  When I
imported the date from the web site, it also had the time portion. So, I
created another column and put a formula of QUOTIENT(B2;1) and formatted
that as a date.  Voila, it works.

Re: Indirect and Address problem (SOLVED)

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 12:14 03/10/2013 -0600, John Meyer wrote:
>Okay, so I just needed one more step with Brian's problem.

Er, I don't remember having a problem! ;^)

>When I imported the date from the web site, it also had the time
>portion. So, I created another column and put a formula of QUOTIENT(B2;1) ...

INT(B2) might be easier.

>... and formatted that as a date.

I'm not sure formatting will make any difference here.

>Voila, it works.

Good-oh!

Brian Barker

Re: Indirect and Address problem (SOLVED)

Posted by John Meyer <jo...@pueblocomputing.com>.
haven't had my first cup of coffee.