Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/07 02:41:01 UTC

Re: Trying to get asm to produce proper bundles

Asm accepted my original patch for asm-debug-all and I've now submitted an additional patch for the other asm jars.  If anyone wants to try applying the patch and trying out the jars that would be great.

J-B, what's the servicemix jira number?  I'd like to compare the bundle contents and manifests.

thanks
david jencks