Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by PieterN <se...@internethoofdkantoor.nl> on 2007/10/01 12:26:36 UTC

Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC1

Hiram Chirino wrote:

> I've done the first release candidate build of activemq 5.0.0.
>
> [snip]

I still experience this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1389 where persistent messages
get sent again to durable subscribers. I consider this a major blocker.
Otherwise I've experienced no problems with the RC, other than STOMP
authentication which still doesn't work (I believe this is targeted for the
5.2.0 release?)

Regards,

Pieter

Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC1

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I just committed a change that fixes this..  Please check again once
we put out an RC2.

On 10/1/07, PieterN <se...@internethoofdkantoor.nl> wrote:

> Hiram Chirino wrote:
> >
> > I've done the first release candidate build of activemq 5.0.0.
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> I still experience this issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1389 where persistent messages
> get sent again to durable subscribers. I consider this a major blocker.
> Otherwise I've experienced no problems with the RC, other than STOMP
> authentication which still doesn't work (I believe this is targeted for the
> 5.2.0 release?)
>
> Regards,
>
> Pieter

Hiram