Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2007/08/07 02:32:11 UTC

[Trinidad] Problem with validation in Seam / ValueBindingValueExpression

Can somebody with more Trinidad experience please take a look at
   Validators not working for ValueBindings from Trinidad: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1667
It was reported on the JBoss Seam Jira, but seems to be a Trinidad problem.
I see that ValueBindingValueExpression is deprecated, but you don't really make it easy for a newcomer
to get aquainted with Trinidad sources.
I don't really know where the sources for 1.2.x are located in svn. The project page just does not tell.
There is a branch for 1.2.1 and it really contains a faulty ValueBindingValueExpression:
It simply ignores the ELContext that gets passed in (by Seam), so in effect bypassing Seam.
In trunk there is no ValueBindingValueExpression (anymore?).
There should be nightly builds (according to the project page) but when I follow the link they are nowhere
in sight.

Anybody?

Re: [Trinidad] Problem with validation in Seam / ValueBindingValueExpression

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
The FAQ has already an entry:

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/FAQ.html

and a download for sources (both 1.0.1 and 1.2.1) are here:

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

I'll add some infos there on JSF 1.1 / JSF 1.2

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,