Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Antony Stubbs <an...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2021/10/01 09:53:22 UTC

Re: Partition Count Dilemma

Hi there, sorry just checking the user list for "parallel consumer" - you
can use Confluent's Parallel Consumer client library to increase your
concurrency far beyond the number of partitions you have available.

For example in your case - you can process 1,000's of messages in parallel
without touching the partition count.

Have a look here:
https://www.confluent.io/confluent-accelerators/#parallel-consumer

Latest talk here: