Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by radhesh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/26 08:57:51 UTC

Re: Setting up MyFaces to work with RichFaces and Facelets

It is straightforward...just switch to MyFaces listener as shown below

<listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
</listener>

Regards,
Radhesh
http://thoughtsillustrated.blogspot.com

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
If you're using JSF1.2 (and you should) then this listener is not
needed. Both the Sun and Apache JSF1.2 implementations will
automatically initialise themselves.

In fact, if you add this listener when using MyFaces 1.2.x then you will
see a warning in the logfiles.

The listener is needed only for the old JSF1.1 releases.

Regards,
Simon