Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by manikandan mvk <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/07 17:03:00 UTC

manikandan mvk wants to chat

manikandan mvk wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's coolest new
products.

If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/b-8255bd5e0c-39d09e9a8a-072a1724bd16f73c
You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with manikandan mvk.

To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,600 megabytes of
storage - and chat with manikandan mvk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-8255bd5e0c-39d09e9a8a-3cf12b0d57

Gmail offers:
- Powerful spam protection
- Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of organizing
  emails into "conversations"
- No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related information
  that are relevant to the content of your messages
- Instant messaging capabilities right inside Gmail

All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! You can also get
Google Talk:

http://www.google.com/talk/

Its a small Windows* download that lets you make free calls to your friends
through your computer. It's simple and clutter-free, and it works with any
computer speaker and microphone.

Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new features
and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments and suggestions
periodically. We appreciate your help in making our products even better!

Thanks,
The Google Team

To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
the address bar of your browser).

* Not a Windows user? No problem. You can also connect to the Google
Talk service from any platform using third-party clients
(http://www.google.com/talk/otherclients.html).

Re: manikandan mvk wants to chat

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
GB Developer wrote:
> So, it's "manikandan mvk" spam.

Which wins him a special 'Unsubscription by the list owner' prize ;)

RE: manikandan mvk wants to chat

Posted by GB Developer <gb...@globallyboundless.com>.
inside mail.google.com, if you can see the 'google chat' "portlet" (or
whatever we're calling them these days),  type in an email address that
isn't currently on your google talk list (but *is* in your inbox) and one of
the options that appears is "invite to chat".   Whoever you invite, is sent
an email that is formatted like the one this list received.   It's just like
an MSN invite.

So, it's "manikandan mvk" spam.

Posted by Boris Unckel <bo...@gmx.net>.
Hi,