Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2006/05/10 10:16:33 UTC

[jelly] taglibs lead distribution ?

Hi,

I was fiddling with Jira jelly project administration because
interaction didn't have a component and realized that some components
have been assigned to dion... which is good.
I'd like it if we could distribute the lead of all components, also so
that James Strachan is not anymore the default assignee!!

I'd be willing to take over xml and swing tag-libs... maybe some others.
Would anyone wish those ? Would anyone be ready to take over others ?
Some taglibs are not in urgent need but some really have a need and this
way we could react better to requests which keep coming as jelly, even
though it tastes unfinished, still has a good attraction, I feel.

paul

Re: [jelly] taglibs lead distribution ?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
I'm happy to take over a few too.

On 5/10/06, Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I was fiddling with Jira jelly project administration because
> interaction didn't have a component and realized that some components
> have been assigned to dion... which is good.
> I'd like it if we could distribute the lead of all components, also so
> that James Strachan is not anymore the default assignee!!
>
> I'd be willing to take over xml and swing tag-libs... maybe some others.
> Would anyone wish those ? Would anyone be ready to take over others ?
> Some taglibs are not in urgent need but some really have a need and this
> way we could react better to requests which keep coming as jelly, even
> though it tastes unfinished, still has a good attraction, I feel.
>
> paul

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid
of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Re: [jelly] taglibs lead distribution ?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
+1. It's not like James has had any interest in Jelly for quite some time
now.

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@gmail.com>.
Ok, +1. I have done most of my work with Swing, but if you're currently
working on it, then you are the obvious lead for that. I've also done a
bunch with various XML tags... but I will take whatever needs doing.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Hans,

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@gmail.com>.