Posted to users@felix.apache.org by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/21 14:15:35 UTC

Immediate not active but satisfied

I was under the impression that if a component is marked as immediate=true
then it would start and run as a singleton once it was satisfied.  This is
apparently not the case.  Is there a way to say once I have been satisfied
then start and stay active until shutdown.

@Component(service = {UndertowServer.class},
        immediate=true)
public class UndertowServer {

 [  69]   com.orbis.aardvark.web.services.UndertowServer  enabled
    [  28] [satisfied   ]

Thank you for any help,
  David Daniel

Re: Immediate not active but satisfied

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes.  I will put a try catch around my activate.  I didnt even think about
that.  Thank you.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,