Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Claudio Filho <fi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 15:48:38 UTC

"ccache" for Java?

Hi

I use ccache to accelerate the build process, but when it arrives in
helpcontent2 (and other modules), dmake rebuilds  all objects again, so I
ask if (and how) exist some thing like ccache to speed up the build of java
parts.

Thank in advance,
Claudio

Re: "ccache" for Java?

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/16/13 4:47 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>

> Speaking with java developers, they spoke about Maven or use some parameter
> in ANT, for reuse compiled objects. I understand that have the same effect
> - speed up the build.
>
> Someone knows about this topic?

no and we don't use maven in our build env and ant is used only partly.
Something to consider in the future maybe.

Juergen

Re: "ccache" for Java?

Posted by Claudio Filho <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi