Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Dana Heath <dh...@cittio.com> on 2005/10/20 10:24:38 UTC

Xerces and Xalan interaction

All,

I've been using Xalan's XercesDocumentWrapper class to map nodes between a xerces
document to which I'm adding nodes. Generally, I use XPath on the XalanDocument
to locate a node, map to the xerces node and then perform operations (e.
g. appendChild) on the xerces node.

It seems, however, that as I iterate through the actions I need to take, the
successive XPath queries do not find any of the newly inserted nodes in
the document. Does this sound right? Thanks in advance,

Dana Heath

Re: Xerces and Xalan interaction

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Dana Heath wrote:
> All,
>
> I've been using Xalan's XercesDocumentWrapper class to map nodes between a xerces
> document to which I'm adding nodes. Generally, I use XPath on the XalanDocument
> to locate a node, map to the xerces node and then perform operations (e.
> g. appendChild) on the xerces node.
>
> It seems, however, that as I iterate through the actions I need to take, the
> successive XPath queries do not find any of the newly inserted nodes in
> the document. Does this sound right? Thanks in advance,

You should ask questions about Xalan-C++ on the Xalan-C Users List.

Dave