Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mite <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/19 12:28:47 UTC

Radio button and submit

I have two radio buttons and want to submit a form when one gets selected. I
have this code.

<t:form>

<t:radiogroup t:id="type">
                 # <t:radio t:id="listAll"/>
                <t:label for="listAll"/>
                 # <t:radio t:id="onlyActive"/>
                <t:label for="onlyActive"/>
            </t:radiogroup>
</t:form>

The correct events get called when the radio gets selected, but after that
always the second radio is displayed as selected.

I have the type as a parameter:

	@Persist
	@Property
	private String type;

Is there a solution for this?

Re: Radio button and submit

Posted by LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com>.
There's something missing here. How are you submitting the form?