Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SaniO <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/12 04:53:24 UTC

Active MQ 5.8.0.rar - Disabling XAtransaction

I am using ActiveMQ 5.8.0 rar to post a message from Webshpere.
This rar support XAtransaction by default. How can I disable and use only
JMS transactions rather than XA transactions.

Re: Active MQ 5.8.0.rar - Disabling XAtransaction

Posted by SaniO <pa...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Thanks for the response, I have changed the ra.xml file accordingly. But i
need one more clarification. I see this XA support is provided only for
Connection factories(Outbound-resource adapter), Can you please let me know
if that is provided same for inbound resource adapter(activation specs) as
well using the same tag.
Because we faced an issue while connecting from Active MQ to Websphere with
this rar file.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.