Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Martin Baur <ma...@gmx.ch> on 2002/12/10 03:30:18 UTC

jportal installatiuon problem

Hi all

I installed jportal as described. I don't know if everything went ok, but at least it created me the direcories in tomcat, so i assume that part is ok. The problem i got, is that if i enter the url http://localhost:8080/jportal/portal i get an error saying Servlet jetspeed is currently unavailable

does anyone know what went wrong here ? here are the steps i did:

1. installed ant
2. unzipped the jportal jar file into a directory
3. modified the build.xml
3. in that directory i typed : d:\java\ant151\ant turorial-all ; ant deploy

now that created me a directory jportal under \tomcat\webapps

now i started tomcat and went to the url above, but that gives me that error. jetspeed itself is still working though.

cheers

martin

Re: jportal installatiuon problem

Posted by Martin Baur <ma...@gmx.ch>.
is this a stupid question or does just nobody know ?