Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Thodoris Zois <zo...@ics.forth.gr> on 2017/09/12 11:22:49 UTC

Docker run command - Mesos Containerizer

Hello,

I am using, Mesos Containerizer with Docker Images.
Is there any way to specify my command for docker run? I would like to pass some arguments for the docker image, like —privileged and an enviromental variable

Thank you,
Thodoris

Re: Docker run command - Mesos Containerizer

Posted by "jack@is-land.com.tw" <ja...@is-land.com.tw>.

On 2017-09-13 15:17, Thodoris Zois <zo...@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
> Yes, i have made my own framework to run docker images under Mesos Containerizer.
> But i don’t know how to make the image privileged when running, and i need to pass a variable at the image…
>
> Thodoris
>
> > On 13 Sep 2017, at 09:27, jack@is-land.com.tw wrote:
> >

> > On 2017-09-13 12:13, Thodoris Zois <zo...@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Yes you are probably right.. what i am trying to do is to make the container image privileged, and also i would like to some some environmental variables to the script running by the docker image. Any ideas?

> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't have any no idea.
> >
> > How did you make the container image privileged?
> >
> > Did you Create a custom Framework for running Docker images?

Maybe can be traced the Marathon Framework source code.

Re: Docker run command - Mesos Containerizer

Posted by Thodoris Zois <zo...@ics.forth.gr>.
I will try it! Thank you…

Posted by "jack@is-land.com.tw" <ja...@is-land.com.tw>.

Posted by Thodoris Zois <zo...@ics.forth.gr>.