Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@mahindrabt.com> on 2004/08/20 08:35:08 UTC

Re: how to delete web service manually

Hi
If ur service is deployed there will be a entry in the server-config.wsdd under <service> tag.

U can manualy delete it from that file to undeploy the Service

Cheers

Dhanush Gopinath
Software Engineer
Mahindra British Telecom Ltd
+91-020-4018100 Ext:-1218

"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream" - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist