Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Fernando Sanz Baeza <fe...@hotmail.es> on 2021/05/03 11:50:03 UTC

RE: Help I have no image when I connect

Hi
Yes, the behavior is identical across all browsers.
Before https was configured it was in http and the image did not work anyway.
Everything is local, so there is no infrastructure to review the data.
I’ve checked the websockets and I’ve verified that the connections are established well. I’ve also disabled it (or so I think) and so although Tomcat works, guacamole does not.
Thanks