Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/26 11:27:54 UTC

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Maven Archiver 2.5, Maven Jar Plugin 2.4, Maven War Plugin 2.2 and Maven Assembly Plugin 2.3

There is an error in the jar plugin pom that needs to be fixed,
possibly including a new IT. I will re-roll once ready.

Kristian

Re: [CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Maven Archiver 2.5, Maven Jar Plugin 2.4, Maven War Plugin 2.2 and Maven Assembly Plugin 2.3

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:30:55 AM Kristian Rosenvold wrote:
> It's being suggested to me that this might have been caused by a 5 month
> old jar-plugin-2.4 tag in svn that someone (a nice rephrasing of "I")
> has forgotten to delete.
>
> Is there some gotcha I should've been aware of here ?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-719

Several of us have been bitten by it.  :-(

Dan

> Kristian
>
> 2012/1/26 Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>:
> > There is an error in the jar plugin pom that needs to be fixed,
> > possibly including a new IT. I will re-roll once ready.
> >
> > Kristian

Daniel Kulp

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.