Posted to commits@wink.apache.org by Hao HH Zhang <zh...@cn.ibm.com> on 2011/08/04 10:59:59 UTC

Several questions on apache wink 1.1.1

Dear commiters,

We are adopting apache wink 1.1.1 in our project. Here are some questions
for legal purpose:

   Who claims to be the original author/copyright owner of this package?
   If the original author/copyright owner is an individual, please include
   his/her employer when they wrote the code or made the contribution and
   any information that indicates that his/her employer permitted them to
   make the contribution and/or disclaimed any right to the code or
   otherwise approved of the contribution.

   Are there any known contributors (other than the original authors
   mentioned in question 1)?  Please list.  If there are too many to list
   individually, identify, to the extent possible, the number of
   contributors, the types of contributors (e.g., student, corporation,
   professor, etc.), and size and functionality of the contributions made
   by each contributor.

   Who maintains this package (project leader(s))?

Looking forward to your answer.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Vivian (Zhang Hao)

ID&UA Tools Development, User Technologies
IBM China Development Lab, Shanghai
Location:  5G-W103
Tel: (8621)60922261
Email: zhhaohh@cn.ibm.com
Web site: http://cdlsh.cn.ibm.com

Re: Several questions on apache wink 1.1.1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Hao HH Zhang <zh...@cn.ibm.com> wrote:

> Dear commiters,
>
> We are adopting apache wink 1.1.1 in our project. Here are some questions
> for legal purpose:
>
>   Who claims to be the original author/copyright owner of this package?
>   If the original author/copyright owner is an individual, please include
>   his/her employer when they wrote the code or made the contribution and
>   any information that indicates that his/her employer permitted them to
>   make the contribution and/or disclaimed any right to the code or
>   otherwise approved of the contribution.
>
>   Are there any known contributors (other than the original authors
>   mentioned in question 1)?  Please list.  If there are too many to list
>   individually, identify, to the extent possible, the number of
>   contributors, the types of contributors (e.g., student, corporation,
>   professor, etc.), and size and functionality of the contributions made
>   by each contributor.
>
>   Who maintains this package (project leader(s))?
>
> Looking forward to your answer.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> Best Regards,
> Vivian (Zhang Hao)
>
> ID&UA Tools Development, User Technologies
> IBM China Development Lab, Shanghai
> Location:  5G-W103
> Tel: (8621)60922261
> Email: zhhaohh@cn.ibm.com