Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "MARTINEZ, ARIEL" <AM...@hostos.cuny.edu> on 2020/09/29 13:28:53 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] [Suspected SPAM] Add LDAP users to database groups with scripts

Hello,

I have LDAP authentication enabled and did not extend the AD schema. I am able to sync AD groups and I do not have to do any manual user import to groups in the guacamole database. In the documentation I believe this was accomplished by having a "guacadmin" AD account that has permissions to read AD.