Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de> on 2004/02/01 11:40:47 UTC

More repository.dtd questions

Besides the unresolved issue with the procedure/argument tags I posted a
couple of days ago, I also found two attributes that are undocumented and
whose purpose is not clear to me: class-descriptor.extends and
runtime-argument.return. Can somebody explain their purpose/meaning ?

Tom

RE: More repository.dtd questions

Posted by Ron Gallagher <ro...@bellsouth.net>.
I can answer the question about "runtime-argument.return".  If "return" on a
runtime-argument is "true", this indicates that the value of that argument
is returned by the stored procedure and needs to be stored in the
corresponding field-ref.  I can't help you with class-descriptor.extends.

Regarding the procedure/argument tag question....I posted an updated
repository.dtd to the mailing list a few days ago, but I have not seen that
message appear anywhere.  I'll repost the update right now.

Ron Gallagher
Atlanta, GA
rongallagher at bellsouth dot net