Posted to announce@apache.org by John Plevyak <jp...@apache.org> on 2010/10/02 18:28:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 2.1.3-unstable released

          Apache Traffic Server v2.1.3-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project
are pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v2.1.3.
This is a developer release, i.e. it is not intended for production
use. However, we encourage Traffic Server users to download and try
our developer releases, and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help
prepare our next stable release. In particular, users of the
v2.1.2 release are strongly encouraged to upgrade to this version.

This release was accelerated to address a cache corruption bug in v2.1.2
but includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.  It is
available for download at

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

More details about this release is available on our download page.

The Apache Traffic Server Team