Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Alex Remily <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/20 02:21:20 UTC

[crypto] Committer Support to Commons Crypto

Are there any active committers on the commons-crypto project?  I've had a
PR outstanding for a few months that could result in a new release, but
crickets from any of my review requests.  Anyone?

https://github.com/apache/commons-crypto/pull/94

Re: [crypto] Committer Support to Commons Crypto

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Is anybody on this ML from the original [crypto] contributor?

Gary

Posted by Alex Remily <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,