Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/02/18 12:10:45 UTC

My first article about Apache Edgent was accepted :-)

Hi all,

I just got notified, that the article I submitted for an IT Magazines IoT Special Edition (JavaSPEKTRUM) was accepted and is currently being prepared for being printed. I also added all information needed to come back to this list … will definitely do a dev-list subscription count before it’s released. It’s mainly focused on Edgent with a little bit (about 25%) about Apache PLC4X.

A second Article for another Magazine IoT Special Edition is also submitted and will follow a few weeks after that. That however will be the other way around 75% about PLC4X and 25% about Edgent …

Keep your fingers crossed ☺ Hopefully both will help get some life back to this list and specially spread the Word about both projects (Most people I talk to have never heard of both) …

Chris

Re: My first article about Apache Edgent was accepted :-)

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well it's gonna be German articles and they will be in printed magazinezs. I don't know if they will be having online versions. I'll keep you posted.

Chris

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

Posted by Daniel Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.