Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/04 20:31:17 UTC

Social Event in Washington DC May 23rd.

A few of the FuseSource Apache committers  are going to be in the  Washington DC area the week of May 23rd for CamelOne.  We would like to invite contributors and committers on Apache Camel, ServiceMix, Karaf, ActiveMQ and CXF to a free Community Meet and Greet sponsored by FuseSource on Monday, May 23rd from 6-8 pm in the Pinzimini Restaurant at the Westin Arlington Gateway. If you ever been to a similar events hosted by us - you'll know the emphasis is on meeting, eating and drinking.

The free Community Meet and Greet is on Monday night, May 23rd -  CamelOne runs all day on Tuesday, May 24th, followed by 2 Day training classes running on Wed-Thursday.

More info can be found here: http://fusesource.com/camelone2011/agenda/

Hope to see you there!

cheers,

Rob

Re: Social Event in Washington DC May 23rd.

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

FYI the location of the Community Meet and Greet on the 23rd has been
changed to the Hemingway 3 room on the 2nd floor. It is also now from 6-9
pm. Hope to see lots of community members there! :)

Cheers,
Jon

--
Cheers,
Jon

Re: EXTERNAL: Social Event in Washington DC May 23rd.

Posted by Adrian Trenaman <ad...@googlemail.com>.
Hi there,

I'll be going too!

Re: EXTERNAL: Social Event in Washington DC May 23rd.

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
I will be there.

Jeff

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.