Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by ven0226 <ve...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/11 18:57:16 UTC

i am working on this jira-id OPENEJB-1609

Can this task be assigned to me as i can work on the same.

Re: i am working on this jira-id OPENEJB-1609

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think I asked the wrong question . You already mentioned the
JIRA(issue) id. I had meant to ask if you have created an account in
JIRA. If yes, please share your JIRA account id and I will assign this
issue to you.

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Sure ,