Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by yugsai <yu...@saic.com> on 2007/03/16 23:28:27 UTC

Javascript error : oamSetHiddenInput('_idJsp0','autoScroll',getScrolling()

I am using tomahawk 1.1.5 snapshot and myfaces 1.1.5

I am getting this javascript error
"oamSetHiddenInput('_idJsp0','autoScroll',getScrolling()" and seems this is
preventing my navigation after successfully completing the authentication.

Not sure whether the javascript error is the reason. I would like to resolve
this issue so that I can make sure navigation is not occuring because of
this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am getting this script error on a simple
login page and trying to redirect after successful authentication.
Authentication is successfully happening and navigation is not occuring to
an index page.

regards
Yugandhar

Re: Javascript error : oamSetHiddenInput('_idJsp0','autoScroll',getScrolling()

Posted by kewldude <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Hey guys,

has anyone solve this problem? My environment is myfaces 1.1.5 + tomahawk
1.1.6 (not the snapshot). Its been months since the thread starter posted
this query and still nobody answered.

I hope the gurus out there will provide some inputs.

Posted by kewldude <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Hey guys,

has anyone solve this problem? My environment is myfaces 1.1.5 + tomahawk
1.1.6 snapshot. I hope the gurus out there will provide some inputs.

Posted by harinair <ha...@hotmail.com>.