Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org> on 2005/05/17 12:18:28 UTC

SQL AWL Auto-Expiry

Something about handling more than 10000 messages a day has made me decide
to run spamd on a different box and go client/server with this thing, with
full SQL.

Anyway, silly basic question.  Is there something "automagic" about expiry
of AWL entries?  Or is there just some query I can run periodically?
Should I add a timestamp data type and work based on that?

-Dan

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.