Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Mitia Notaras <mi...@orange.fr> on 2009/09/20 20:56:05 UTC

event search engine

Hi there,

Has anyone built a event search engine with nutch?
I see two on google, but they're down.

Thanks
Mimi

Re: event search engine

Posted by Mitia NOTARAS <mi...@orange.fr>.
> which ones?
BeThere BeSquare and
BusyTonight

Mitia

RE: event search engine

Posted by Howie Wang <ho...@hotmail.com>.
I don't know if any are still up but I remember at least one called betherebesquare.com, which I think is now defunct.
Howie

Re: event search engine

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.