Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 22:11:30 UTC

Transformer is applied on deltaQuery rather than deltaImportQuery

Hi all,

I have a custom transformer, but it make me confused that the custom
transformed is applied on deltaQuery rather than deltaImportQuery.
As my understanding is that solr first execute deltaQuery and then
deltaImportQuery. So I think the output format of deltaImportQuery should be
the same as the output of query (full import).

Could anyone help me figure out what's wrong here ? Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang