Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Vandermi Joao da Silva <Va...@BenQ.com> on 2006/04/25 15:17:20 UTC

J2me projects (JAR and JAD)

Hi everyone,
I have a J2me projects and I need do JAR file and JAD files. I use the command jar:jar at maven but the jar not work in my device(celular phone).
I open the file .jar and see the manifest with setings to maven and pom.xml , but in J2me the manifest settings are same below (correct Manifest). Please see the manifest copy below.
I think that  maven project don't preverify my class file. Is there a plugin to do "preverify" to my  J2me class?

(manifest generate to maven)
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Archiver-Version: Plexus Archiver
Created-By: Apache Maven
Built-By: Vandermi.Silva
Build-Jdk: 1.4.2_08
Extension-Name: project
Specification-Vendor: Copyright BenQ Mobile GmbH Co. OHG 2002-2005
Implementation-Vendor: Copyright BenQ Mobile GmbH Co. OHG 2002-2005
Implementation-Title: project
Implementation-Version: 0.1-SNAPSHOT

(correct Manifest)
Manifest-Version: 1.0
MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.1
MIDlet-Name: client Midlet Suite
MIDlet-Vendor: Midlet Suite Vendor
MIDlet-1: project.
MIDlet-Version: 1.0.0
MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0

Best Regards

Vandermi Silva
R&D MAO - Core Engines

BenQ Eletroeletrônica Ltda.

TEL +55(92) 2127-8015
Mobile: +55(92) 8125-2248
FAX +55(92) 2127-8102
vandermi.silva@benq.com
www.BenQMobile.com
Av. Djalma Batista, 536 - São Geraldo

Manaus-AM
Brasil

Re: J2me projects (JAR and JAD)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
manifest created by maven is the default. I'm not sure you can remove these entries.
But you can add your own entries : http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-manifest.html

The best list for this message would be the maven users list.

Emmanuel