Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com> on 2014/09/19 01:31:00 UTC

Dropping resources does not clean up EXTERNALVIEW

I have been dropping resources. However, it seems that the EXTERNALVIEW
folder is not cleaning up. Lots of empty resources are accumulating over
there. The znode contains empty "listFields" and "mapFields".

How do I ensure that EXTERNALVIEW is also cleaned up when a resource is
dropped.

Thanks
Varun

Re: Dropping resources does not clean up EXTERNALVIEW

Posted by Zhen Zhang <ne...@gmail.com>.
yes. it's a stable version we just released.

RE: Helix Vendor Support

Posted by "Krishnamoorthy, Venkata" <Ve...@rbccm.com>.
Thanks Kishore.

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.