Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Magnus Petersson <ma...@rsv.se> on 2001/08/16 16:55:26 UTC

Error deploying service

Hi

I'm running axis alpha 1 and I'm having trouble deploying a service. I
run wls 6.0sp1, xerces 1.4.2. When i run the adminclient on a
deploy.xml, I get the following error on the client side:

Processing file: deploy.xml
AxisFault
  faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.generalException
  faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White space is required
between the public identifier and the system identifier.
  faultActor: null
  faultDetails: [[stackTrace: null]]

        at org.apache.axis.Message.getAsSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:321)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:235)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:260)

On the serverside I get the following exception:

<ExecuteThread: '11' for queue: 'default'> <> <> <101020>
<[WebAppServletContext(5310511,axis)] Servlet failed with Exception>
java.lang.AbstractMethodError
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getAsSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:316)
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.DebugHandler.invoke(DebugHandler.java:79)
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:248)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:167)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:213)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1265)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:1622)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

If anyone knows how to solve the problem I would apreciate an answer.

Thanks

Magnus Petersson