Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/01/06 06:39:03 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova Plugin InAppBrowser 3.2.0 RC2

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser-3.2.0-RC2/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser: 3.2.0 (81aa8ba5a9)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them
to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.
I vote +1:
* No NPM audit warnings
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Checked continuous build
* Did tests with an app that uses InAppBrowser and WKWebViewOnly

Re: [VOTE] Cordova Plugin InAppBrowser 3.2.0 RC2

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Niklas Merz
Chris Brody
Bryan Ellis