Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org> on 2005/06/23 20:56:53 UTC

VOTE: Hideharu Kato as a committer

Kato-san is an developer at Hitachi who has been working on the Business
Grid project, which is a nationwide grid based on WSRF/WSN/WSDM being
implemented in Japan by Hitachi, NEC, and Fujitsu and being funded by
the Japanese government. Kato is a member of both the WSRF and WSN TCs
and has been working with the GT4 WSRF/WSN impls as well as Apache
WSRF/Pubscribe/Muse for some time now. Hitachi would like to use
WSRF/Pubscribe/Muse as the WSRF/WSN/WSDM framework in Business Grid.
That being the case, Kato has volunteered to add new features to Muse
for improving integration with JMX and for giving clients improved
control over monitoring metrics. I vote that we make Kato a committer,
so he can contribute his code.

Here's my +1.

Thanks,
Ian