Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Itell, Jason R" <ja...@lmco.com> on 2006/10/31 21:03:06 UTC

JSCookMenu Not working

Hi,

I am trying to use the Tomahawk JSCookMenu with facelets on the
Glassfish server.  I was wondering if anyone else has seen an issue
where the links do not work.

The menu is a facelets composition component (menu.xhtml) added to the
page through my template.xhtml file

The menu displays, but none of the links work.  I tried adding <input
type="hidden" name="jscook_action"/> inside of the <h:form> tags, but
outside of the <t:jscookMenu> tags in my menu.xhtml, and instead of not
working, clicking the menu links causes a null pointer exception.  I
think this is an improvement, but I have had no luck troubleshooting the
null pointer exception.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Jason