Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 06:45:31 UTC

Weird Issue with SSH Server [Solved]

I ran into a weird issue where the ssh server was not starting.  It was
complaining about not finding bouncycastle classes.

You could not ssh into the system at all, even though it was running.

It turns out that I had included the bouncy castle bcmail and bcprov in
a kar file.  For some reason, karaf was getting confussed, and was not

I have removed the bouncycastle jar files from the features.xml and
everything is working correctly now.