Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Ni...@ace-ina.com> on 2002/10/25 01:10:38 UTC

Action Errors

I have a form page, which is using the Validations Plugin to perform certain
validations. If on a page, I get an error because of required field value is
missing,
the error message is displayed correctly. However, if I put correct values
later, the
ActionErrors is still set (ActionError.size() == 1), even though I have
put valid values in all the fields. Any idea, where I may be going wrong?

Thanks,

Nizar Bhamani
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.